We all know what we want to be, but somewhere down the line, we lose track of that. Like a slate wiped clean. Nothing in our minds. It's like you've got to start afresh. All the incidents and events of the previous days are just things that happened to someone else. We see a face and we think we know them. Knew them. Saw them somewhere. It's familiar. We might have been the thickest of friends or greatest enemies. But now they are friends or enemies of someone else. Its like you've been taken out of yourself and given a new form. And the road ahead is a new one. And then we snap back. And then we have those two of us within one. It takes time to settle down.
Monday, 2 April 2012
1. Hey there Delilah - Plain White T's : Nice !
2. When you were young - The Killers : Awesome ! I didn't have an impression on this song when I first listened to it. That was when I was just exploring "The Killers" about a couple of years back. But last week I heard this play on VH1 and I was like "How did I miss this ?" Just getting this into my mobile and will probably hear it a lott.
3. Colorblind - Counting Crows : Kind of like feel very close. The piano and the way the song is sung just get me to a quiet mood. A song that makes me close my eyes and just listen to it and take it all in.
4. Chasing cars - Snow Patrol : Was addicted to this song sometime ago. I am quite alright now, but still listen to it. I think its amazing that they came up with : "If I lie here, if i just lie here, would you lie with me and just forget the world" !
6. Us against the world - Coldplay : A song that comforts me and brings a sense of calm.
7. Paradise - Coldplay
8. Life in Technicolor II - Coldplay : Love the intro tabla and "And my feet won't touch the ground" is so well written. Love the video too, quite funny that one.
9. Til Kingdom Come - Coldplay: Words fail me.
10. Fix You - Coldplay : The build up when Chris Martin runs on to the stage is amazing. Always gets me up whenever I listen to it. Feels like a rush of blood everywhere in the body.
11. Juno OST : Kimya Dawson's songs are good. I didn't hear songs like this earlier, and felt good about it. The movie wonderful too.
And lots and lots of Damien Rice. So much that I am gonna write a blog about how good I feel about Damien Rice.